Working at FRCH NELSON.
FRCH NELSON is a casual, creative environment where you can do your best work alongside the industry's most talented professionals. We also offer competitive salaries and an ever-growing, comprehensive benefits package.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Time-Off: This includes seven paid holidays, five paid sick days, and paid personal days that can be used when our office shuts down for the holidays (December 25-January 2)
- Relocation Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Credit Union Membership/Personalized Banking Benefits
- Domestic Partnership Benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Prescription drug benefits
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Health and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- Work-Life Balance Program: Assistance with legal, childcare, education, financial, elder-care, health-care and everyday living issues
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Group Life/Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Voluntary Life/Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Wellness Committee/FRCH-FIT: This includes sports leagues, free health club memberships, community service projects and overall wellness classes
OUR TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT:
- Professional Development and Tuition Reimbursement
- Reimbursement and assistance for passing the Architectural Registration, NCIDQ and LEED Exams
- FRCH University: We offer our own professional development and training opportunities to compliment industry opportunities
If you're a student who is looking to get your foot in the door, our doors are always open. Throughout the year, we offer internships and co-op opportunities to students in the fields of Brand Strategy, Architecture, Interior Design, Graphic Design and Technology. We partner with many of the nation's top design schools, which allows us to work with and mentor some of the brightest young minds in our industry. If you're one of those students, then we'd love to meet you. Please apply online when opportunities are posted.